Daco DTD250R Tabletop Die Cut To Register Rotary Die Cutter
The Daco DTD250R table top re-register rotary die cutter is the perfect re-register die cut unit for utilisation with smaller digital label printing presses such as the Primera CX1200, Memjet based machines and Efi Jetrion type equipment. The DTD 250R re-register die cut machine allows digitally printed webs to be finished quickly and economically.
The Daco DTD250R is the perfect die cut to register die cut unit for utilisation with smaller digital label printing presses. The DTD250R re-register die cut machine allows digitally printed webs to be finished quickly and economically. The machine offers flexibility and high performance often found in much larger and more expensive systems. Its design includes a quick make ready shear knife slitting box and touch screen control that makes any job quick and easy.
The Daco DTD250R tabletop die cut to register rotary die cutter is the cost-effective solution to the finishing of digitally pre-printed webs from machines such as the Primera CX1200, Memjet based machines and EFI Jetrion type machines. Using the latest in servo drive technology the material can be converted into finished rolls of digital labels at speeds of up to 130 metres/minute – 426 feet/minute.
The re-register rotary die cutter is available with either one or two rotary die stations, rotary slitting and independent tension control for the unwind and rewind.
- Maximum unwind diameter: 450mm (18″).
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft.
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake.
- Automatic taper tension control.
- End of roll function – The user is able to program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop – The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Splicing Table
- Fixed splicing table with a slot.
- Servo driven infeed nip roller
- Fully adjustable pneumatically operated with regulator and gauge
- On / off feature to allow for easy threading of the machine
- Interlocked so that the machine cannot be started with the nip roller off.
- Die Station
- Die cut to register servo drive system – With an accuracy of 0.25mm 0.010″) at a constant speed.
- 153 – 406 (6″-16″) die repeats.
- Through hardened anvil – 84T – 10.5″ repeat.
- 16mm (0.62″) thick precision ground die plates.
- Gearing – 1/8 cp, 20 degree pressure angle.
- In-feed and exit nip roller.
- Matrix / Waste Rewind – 400mm (15.75″) diameter.
- 76mm (3″) mechanical mandrel for waste rewind.
- A driven matrix stripping roller with adjustable tension control ensures reliable matrix stripping, enabling high speed running even if the matrix becomes unstable.
- Web guide
- BST electronic web guide.
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Draw Head
- Fully adjustable silicone nip roller against a driven draw roller.
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it reducing down time.
- Razor slitting
- 3 razor slitting knives.
- 10mm (0.39″) minimum slit width.
- Lateral knife adjustment.
- Rotary Scissor Slitting
- 3 rotary scissor slitting knives (shear knife).
- Minimum slit width: 13mm (0.51″).
- Lateral knife adjustment: +/- 5mm (0.196″).
- 1 Product rewind.
- Maximum rewind diameter: 360mm (14″).
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel.
- Servo driven rewind.
- Automatic taper tension control.
- The mandrels are quick change.
- Labels in / labels out rewinding.
- Count Facility
- Linear – metres & feet.
- Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job set ups – 100 jobs
- Speed – 130 metres / minute – 426 feet / minute – dependent on material.
- Run Hour Meter.
- Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
- Lateral knife separation.
- Self-wound laminating station, with taper tension control and end of roll function.
- Matrix stripping bar.
- Dual product rewinds.
- Pneumatic web clamps for the splice table.
- Air mandrels – 25 to 76mm (1 to 3″).
- Daco DBS250 back scorer – enables edge trim to be wound with the waste matrix.
- RotoMetrics Hydra Jack – die pressure gauges.
- RotoMetrics magnetic die cylinders.
- Additional rotary slitting knives.