Daco LS350 Label Sheeter
The Daco LS350 for the sheeting of labels and tags from flexographic and digital label presses. The fully servo-driven sheeter utilises a rotary sheeting tool to produce sheeted labels quickly and it is significantly faster than guillotine based systems.
The Daco LS350 label sheeter can sheet to register labels and light tag stocks for clients wishing to convert material from digital or flexographic label presses. The machine is servo driven and uses just one sheeting cylinder to produce sheet lengths from 50mm up to 1400mm (2” – 55.11”). The LS350 sheeter is significantly faster than guillotine based systems.
The Daco LS350 label sheeter is quick to set up through the use of innovative software and intuitive touch screen control, which allows the operator to be in production with the absolute minimum of setup waste.
The large 700mm (27.5″) unwind has an Merobel electronic brake and taper tension control. An optional upgrade to a U350L 1m (40”) unwind module will keep roll changes to a minimum.
Daco LS350 Rotary Sheeter
Web width: 350mm (13.75″)
- Maximum unwind diameter: 700mm (27.5″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Taper tension control
- Programmable end of roll function – The user can program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop. The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface
- Web up – the operator from the touch screen operator interface, release the unwind brake to allow for simple webbing up of the machine.
BST Electronic Web guide
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Integral splice table with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Tape dispenser for splicing
De-curler positioned before the sheeting station to assist in removing curl from the material. De-curling bar has both sharp, and radiuses edge to give options for coated materials
Crush Slitting Station
With 2 quick release Crush Knives for edge trimming or slitting when producing labels on a roll. Utilises Tidland air operated crush knifes which operate against a through hardened anvil. Crush knives can be easily added or removed on a quick release system, and the crush pressure is controlled by means of a pressure regulator and gauge.
- Servo driven sheeting (Uses one fixed die cylinder with either 1 or 2 sheeting blades)
- Sheet lengths 50mm – 1400mm (2” – 55.11”)
- Fixed through-hardened anvil.
- Precision ground 20mm (0.78″) thick die plates
- Gearing 1/8″ CP 20 Degree Pressure Angle on the front side of anvil and 32DP on the rear side of the anvil
- Die Cut to Register Control system with an accuracy of +/-0.25mm (0.010″) at a constant speed. A registration mark must be printed on each sheet and be positioned away from any other print which could interfere with the registration sensor.
- Indexing conveyor with batch count facility. Both accelerating conveyor and indexing conveyor to utilise 20mm wide flat belts.
- Adjustable Doctor Blade on the Anvil Sheeting Station
Maximum web speed: 130 metres/minute (426 feet/minute) dependent upon material and sheet length
- Length – meters / feet
Fully adjustable servo-driven silicone nip roller
Colour touch screen HMI operator interface
- Highlights machine status & error messages
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage for easy & quick job setups
Modem connection for machine diagnostics & software upgrades
Daco U350L 1m (40”) unwind module with roll lifter, 76mm (3”) diameter air shaft.
RotoMetrics die pressure gauges with quick release system to minimise downtime.
DBS-350 back scorer – Two back scoring knives enables the back scoring of liners.
Waste product rewind for edge trims.
Additional Tidland crush knives.
Additional DBS back scorers.
No documents available at the moment