Daco DBS Back Scorer
The Daco DBS back scorer unit can be fitted to all of the rotary die cutters in the Daco Solutions product range. The unit is a self-contained scorer that simply bolts on to the machine and can be retro fitted at a later date by the client if not fitted at the factory during the initial machine build.
The Daco DBS back scorer it not gear driven and requires no power from the rotary die cutter and can replace adjustable scoring tools that utilise a rotary die cutting station.
- Consists of an anvil roll, fully adjustable scoring blades, blade holders, mounting shaft for blades and mounting bracket for the unit.
- Includes two fully hardened tool steel blades and blade holders; more may be added as an option.
- Cutting blades are fully adjustable across the web (Minimum scoring / perforating width is 19mm (0.750″).
- Unit is self-contained.
- Replaces adjustable scoring tools used in die stations.
- Depth of cut can be easily adjusted on each blade by turning an adjustment screw on each blade holder.
- Quick and easy to set.
- Prevents the troublesome slitting of edge trims in slitting units.
- Can increase die cutting speed as the waste matrix becomes more stable whilst rewinding and does not go out of shape easily.