Daco SI Label Inspection Slitter Rewinder
SI inspection / slitter rewinder with web widths of 350mm (13.75″) and 430mm (17″). The SI is the ideal inspection platform with a host of options enabling you to specify a machine for your specific needs.
Daco SI350 Inspection / Slitter Rewinder
- Maximum unwind diameter: 762mm (30″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Automatic taper tension control
- End of roll function – The user is able to program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop – The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Web up – the operator can, at the touch of a button on the touch screen operator interface, release the unwind brake to allow for easier webbing up of the machine.
Inspection Table – 1460mm (57.4″) Inspection area with adjustable splicing facility and pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Stainless steel topped.
BST electronic web guide
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Integral splice table with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Tape dispenser for splicing
- Quick release pneumatically operated nip roller against a driven draw roller.
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it, reducing downtime.
- Fully adjustable to allow for different label stocks.
- The draw roller is driven by a 1.5Kw (2 hp) motor.
- 3 slitting knives
- Minimum slit width 13mm (0.51″)
- Lateral knife adjustment +/- 8mm (0.31″)
- Knife separation
- Removable interlocked cutter guard
- Dual knife box configuration to allow for razor slitting to be also fitted
- 1 Product rewind
- Maximum rewind diameter: 457mm (18″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter with quick change air shaft
- Automatic taper tension control
- Servo driven rewind
- Labels in / labels out rewinding
- Quick change air mandrels. The mandrel size is selected on the touch screen and is electronically compensated for, so there are no gears to change.
Programmable web advance system
- The web advance delay time is programmable from the touch screen – enables easy attachment of the web to the core when starting a new roll.
- Linear – metres & feet
- Stop on diameter
- Total count
- Batch count
- Auto calculation of slow down and stop irrelevant of web speed.
- TLC – Total length count until reset by the operator.
Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job set ups – 100 jobs
Speed – 300 metres / minute – 984 feet / minute – dependent on material
Run Hour Meter
Solid construction – built on a 3mm (0.118″) cabinet with a precision ground steel 16mm (0.62″) main plate.
Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
Dual product rewinds with independent tension control
Integral roll lifter for the easy loading of rolls
Missing label detection – 6 or 12 lane
Closed loop tension control
Flag detection – if a flag is detected the machine is brought to a controlled stop and the error presented on the fault editing table.
Splice detection – if a splice is detected the machine is brought to a controlled stop and the splice is presented on the fault editing table.
Waste rewinder – enables quick removal of large sections of faulty web in tidy manageable rolls.
Unilux strobe light
Eltromat – Tubescan digital strobe
Razor slitting with lateral adjustment
Back numbering options
Air mandrels – 25 to 76mm (1″ to 3″)
Additional razor / rotary slitting knives