Daco SI Label Inspection Slitter Rewinder
SI inspection / slitter rewinder with web widths of 350mm (13.75″) and 430mm (17″). The SI is the ideal inspection platform with a host of options enabling you to specify a machine for your specific needs.
The Daco SI350 / 430 label inspection rewinder / slitter rewinder offers both flexibility and high performance. The unique design of this inspection rewinder includes a quick make ready rotary scissor slitting unit with knife separation and lateral adjustment. A touch screen HMI operator interface enables quick and easy job setups, control of the various counting facilities, automatic web advance, taper tension control and end of roll features.
The machines unwind and rewind has taper tension control as standard which enables the tension to be kept at a predetermined tension set by the operator. Adjustment of the tension in relation to the roll diameters is automatically compensated for by the PLC.
A BST electronic web guidance system ensures that the finished rolls are perfectly wound and an inspection table with adjustable splicing table with pneumatic clamps is also fitted as standard, enabling splices to be made both neatly and easily.
Pneumatic airshafts for both unwind and rewind ensures simple roll changes and a web advance system makes it simple to attach the web to the core when starting a new roll.
Daco SI350 Inspection / Slitter Rewinder
- Maximum unwind diameter: 762mm (30″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Automatic taper tension control
- End of roll function – The user is able to program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop – The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Web up – the operator can, at the touch of a button on the touch screen operator interface, release the unwind brake to allow for easier webbing up of the machine.
Inspection Table – 1460mm (57.4″) Inspection area with adjustable splicing facility and pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Stainless steel topped.
BST electronic web guide
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Integral splice table with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Tape dispenser for splicing
- Quick release pneumatically operated nip roller against a driven draw roller.
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it, reducing downtime.
- Fully adjustable to allow for different label stocks.
- The draw roller is driven by a 1.5Kw (2 hp) motor.
- 3 slitting knives
- Minimum slit width 13mm (0.51″)
- Lateral knife adjustment +/- 8mm (0.31″)
- Knife separation
- Removable interlocked cutter guard
- Dual knife box configuration to allow for razor slitting to be also fitted
- 1 Product rewind
- Maximum rewind diameter: 457mm (18″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter with quick change air shaft
- Automatic taper tension control
- Servo driven rewind
- Labels in / labels out rewinding
- Quick change air mandrels. The mandrel size is selected on the touch screen and is electronically compensated for, so there are no gears to change.
Programmable web advance system
- The web advance delay time is programmable from the touch screen – enables easy attachment of the web to the core when starting a new roll.
- Linear – metres & feet
- Stop on diameter
- Total count
- Batch count
- Auto calculation of slow down and stop irrelevant of web speed.
- TLC – Total length count until reset by the operator.
Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job set ups – 100 jobs
Speed – 300 metres / minute – 984 feet / minute – dependent on material
Run Hour Meter
Solid construction – built on a 3mm (0.118″) cabinet with a precision ground steel 16mm (0.62″) main plate.
Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
Dual product rewinds with independent tension control
Integral roll lifter for the easy loading of rolls
Missing label detection – 6 or 12 lane
Closed loop tension control
Flag detection – if a flag is detected the machine is brought to a controlled stop and the error presented on the fault editing table.
Splice detection – if a splice is detected the machine is brought to a controlled stop and the splice is presented on the fault editing table.
Waste rewinder – enables quick removal of large sections of faulty web in tidy manageable rolls.
Unilux strobe light
Eltromat – Tubescan digital strobe
Razor slitting with lateral adjustment
Back numbering options
Air mandrels – 25 to 76mm (1″ to 3″)
Additional razor / rotary slitting knives
No related news for this product...