Daco SVT350 Servo Driven Offline Turret Rewinder
The Daco SVT series servo-driven offline turret rewinder is a very flexible converting machine. The 4 spindle turret offers quick change over times, which coupled with a touch screen HMI operator interface makes the machine both interactive and user friendly. - (UK Patent Number GB2566694-A)
The Daco SVT350 modular servo-driven turret rewinder is a very flexible converting machine. The 4 spindle turret offers quick change over times, which coupled with a colour touch screen HMI operator interface makes the machine both interactive and user-friendly.
The operator can select from either length or a given number of labels per roll and the machine will then automatically cut and transfer the web to the cores without stopping.
The Daco SVT utilises a unique double-sided tape system (patent pending) for attaching the web to the cores, and the finished rolls are closed using a label printed by an on-board thermal transfer printer. This eliminates the need for expensive and complicated hotmelt gluing systems which often cause problems for both machine operators and end-users. Job storage, coupled with an intuitive touch screen control and minimal mechanical settings, makes the machine very simple to set up and operate.
There is a host of optional equipment which enables you to specify a very adaptable converting line both now and in the future because of its modular construction.
Daco SVT350 Turret Rewinder running inline with a UV inkjet system.
Web width: 350 mm (13.75”)
- Maximum unwind diameter: 700mm (27.5″)
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Automatic taper tension control
- End of roll function – The user can program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop – The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
BST Electronic Web guide
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Integral splice table with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Tape dispenser for splicing
- 3 quick-set rotary scissor slitting knives (shear knife).
- Minimum slit width: 13mm (0.51″)
- Lateral knife adjustment: +/- 8mm (0.31″)
- Removable interlocked cutter guard for easy access to the slitting knives and anvils.
Servo driven 4 spindle turret rewind
- Max rewind diameter: 340mm (13.38″)
- 50mm (2”) minimum roll diameter
- Closed loop tension control
- 4 x 76mm (3″) air mandrels (or 4 of customer choice)
- Mandrel end support
- Adjustable core positioning stop – ensures accurate loading of cores onto the mandrel.
- Automatic roll eject system complete with roll eject chute – enables easy removal of the finished rolls by the operator.
Print and apply label applicator to close the finished roll with a label.
- A Toshiba Tec thermal transfer printer can print data to the roll closure labels. The printed labels are collected onto a vacuum head and applied to the finished rolls. The label closure data is programmable from the machines touch screen.
Count units: Labels / Metres / Feet
Maximum web speed 175m/minute (575 feet/minute)
12.1″ Colour touch screen HMI operator interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job setups – 100 jobs
Modem connection for machine diagnostics & software upgrades