Daco TC350 Tinter / Coater
Daco TC350 tinter / coater for the application of water based or UV coatings. Ideal for flood coating label stock prior to die cutting for plain label production.
The Daco TC350 tinter/coater is the ideal machine to flood coat label stocks before plain label production. The Daco TC350 flexographic print station is easy to use, quick to set and is available with IR drying or GEW UV drying.
The flexographic print/coating station utilises the latest in servo drive technology and with software written by Daco allows for quick and easy setup. With the environment and paper costs in mind, the optional print to die register is accomplished with the use of a minimal substrate.
Even with the machines compact size, the Daco TC350 has a 700mm (27.5”) unwind and rewind with automatic tension control ensuring quality rewound rolls.
Daco TC350 Tinter / Coater
Web width: 350mm (13.75”)
- Maximum unwind diameter: 700mm (27.5″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Programmable end of roll function
- The user can program the roll end diameter – slowdown and / or stop. The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Web up – the operator from the touch screen operator interface, release the unwind brake to allow for simple webbing up of the machine.
- BST electronic web guide
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials
- Adjustable web guide sensor
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction
- 1 Flexographic print / coating station
- Print repeat lengths: – 203-457mm (8″-18″)
- Constant turning anilox roller
- Auto throw off
- Doctor blade
- IR dryer
- RotoMetrics tinting mandrel with air assist stand
- Product Rewind
- Maximum product rewind diameter: 700mm (27.5”)
- Servo driven rewind
- Automatic taper tension control
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel
- Maximum web Speed: 100 metres / minute (328 feet/minute) dependent on material.
- Count Facility:-
- Length – meters / feet
- A fully adjustable silicone nip roller
- Colour touch screen HMI operator interface
- Highlights machine status & error messages
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Allows for easy & quick job set ups
- Modem connection for machine diagnostics & software upgrades
- Durable powder coated cabinet and main plate
- Modular U350 762mm (30″) unwind module
- Modular U350L 1m (40”) unwind module with integral roll lifter, 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Drying Options
- Replace IR dryer with GEW E2C UV dryer
- Optional Ozone Filter – Fits to the outlet fan and eliminates the need to duct exhaust air out of the building
- Spare UV lamp
- IR cassette to slot into GEW E2C UV case
- Print/coat to register
- Foot pedal to jog machine (assists in webbing up the machine)
No documents available at the moment