Daco Solutions are one of Europe’s leading Label Converting Equipment Manufacturer
- Inspection slitter rewinders
- Turret rewinders
- Rotary die cutters
- Digital Printing & Converting Equipment
- Label & Tag Sheeting machinery
- Flexo Label Presses
- Bespoke and modular equipment
We pride ourselves in supplying label converting equipment to suit every purpose, client and budget, from affordable entry-level machines to equipment designed to cope with high-speed, high-volume production.
The majority of our equipment is modular. Customers can alter and upgrade their product as their requirements change. When it’s time to add a new feature on the machine, our experienced staff can often adapt the equipment you have. This helps to make our solutions incredibly cost-effective.
Daco Solutions was founded in 2001. Over the years, it has assembled a team of experienced personnel with a unique skill set and a wealth of technical expertise and we aim to be a leading label converting equipment manufacturer
The company now occupies two modern factories in Beverley in the north of England. Its manufacturing, distribution, servicing and sales departments are all located within the same premises. This compact footprint allows us to serve clients efficiently and keep overheads to a minimum.
Why Choose Daco Solutions?
Daco Solutions is in the fortunate position of working with a diverse range of clients, from small startups, SME’s to Blue Chip companies with a global presence.
From our base in East Yorkshire, we offer technical support and guidance to all existing customers. Daco Solutions also operates a global network of agents that provide on-site demonstrations and advice in more than 15 countries.
- All Daco Solutions’ equipment is CE, UKCA, UL or marked dependent on the machines final destination.
- 90% of the components are manufactured in-house.
- Many spare parts are kept in stock for quick despatch.
- Our machines are issued with Test Certification and a Declaration of Conformity.
- We provide installation, training, servicing and maintenance.
- Machines can be configured or custom built to suit your bespoke requirements.
After Sales Support
The Daco Solutions team is committed to providing the very best in service and support to every customer we work with. Machinery is made to the very highest specifications, but should a fault occur; we have specialised technical staff on hand to assist you.
All of our support technicians are highly trained, and as a team, we pool many decades of experience in Dace Solutions various products.
We offer support on a two-tier system:
- Many faults are diagnosed without the need for a site visit. In this situation, replacement parts or technical data can be accessed at a moment’s notice and forwarded on quickly to the client. Where site visits are necessary, Daco Solutions offers complete national breakdown coverage within the UK, ensuring the speedy resolution of any problems you may be having.
If you are located outside the UK, our overseas agents/distributors can provide quality advice and assistance.
The Daco Solutions premises are located in Beverley, a pretty and historic market town in East Yorkshire. We are situated a few minutes’ drive from the main M62 motorway. From our base in the north of England, we benefit from optimal transport links to the rest of the UK.