Used Label Converting Equipment
Clients often ask us if we can offer used Label Finishing and Printing Presses. Daco sometimes has equipment that has been part-exchanged against equipment from our range of Inspection / Slitter Rewinders, Rotary Die Cutters and Turret Rewinding Equipment.
If you have equipment either now or in the future, please complete our online Selling Equipment form, and we will pass the equipment details to any potential clients. We have a small range of finishing equipment that has been part exchanged, or we have been asked to market by clients using Daco equipment.
Daco DF350SRD Digital Converting and Finishing Press
The machine has never been used and is currently located at a client in the USA.
- Maximum web width: 350mm (13.75″)
- Minimum web width: 200mm (8″)
- Maximum unwind diameter: 600mm (23.6″).
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft.
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake.
- End of roll function – The user can program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop – The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Web up – the operator can, at the touch of a button on the touch screen operator interface, release the unwind brake to allow for easier webbing up of the machine.
BST Electronic Web guide
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Integral splice table with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Tape dispenser for splicing
Servo Driven Semi-rotary Die Cutting Station
- Die-cut to register servo drive system – with an accuracy of 0.25mm (0.010″).
- 176T (22″) magnetic die cylinder for semi-rotary applications.
- Semi-rotary cutter repeat lengths: 50-457mm (2″-18″).
- Full rotary cutter repeat lengths: 203-558mm (8″-22″).
- Through hardened anvil – 120T – 15″ repeat.
- Precision ground 20mm (0.78″) thick die plates.
- Gearing – 1/8 cp, 20-degree pressure angle.
- Lateral die adjustment.
- Fully adjustable driven capstan roller.
- Matrix / Waste Rewind – 600mm (23.6″) diameter.
- 76mm (3″) mechanical mandrel for waste rewind.
- Pneumatically operated silicone nip roller against a driven draw roller.
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it, reducing downtime.
- Fully adjustable via a regulator and gauge.
- On / off feature to allow for easy webbing up of the machine.
- Interlocked so that the machine can not be started with the nip roller off.
- 3 rotary scissor slitting knives (shear knife).
- Minimum slit width: 13mm (0.51″).
- Lateral knife adjustment: +/- 8mm (0.31″).
- Removable interlocked cutter guard.
- Dual knife box configuration to allow razor slitting to be fitted.
- 1 Product rewind
- Max rewind diameter: 600mm (23.6″).
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft.
- Servo driven.
- Automatic taper tension control.
- Linear – metres & feet
Colour touch screen HMI operator interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job setups – 100 jobs
Maximum Web Speed
- Semi-rotary 80m/minute (262 feet/minute) – dependent on plate size
- Full rotary 175m/minute (575 feet/minute) – dependent on material
Modem connection for machine diagnostics & software upgrades
Run Hour Meter
Solid construction – built on a 3mm (0.118″) cabinet with a precision ground steel 16mm (0.62″) main plate.
Optional Equipment Fitted
RotoMetrics Hydra Jacks – die pressure gauges, quick release (per die station) – modified guarding
DBS-350ES back scorer – 2 knife holders (for edge trimming & winding with waste)
Foot pedal to jog machine (assists in webbing up the machine)
Bottom product rewind with 76mm (3”) air mandrel
Laminating station – laminate with a carrier – carrier rewind
Upgrade the 176T magnetic semi-rotary die cylinder to a RotoMetrics MaxLyte
Waste Lay-on roller