Daco PLR250 / 350 / 430 Semi Automatic Turret Rewinder
PLR Semi automatic turret rewinder for the fast efficient rewinding of self adhesive labels with a web width of 250mm (10″), 350mm (13.75″) and 430mm (17"). - (UK Patent Number GB2584200)
Daco PLR350 semi-automatic turret rewinder
- Maximum unwind diameter: 700mm (27.5″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Programmable end of roll function
- The user can program the roll end diameter – slowdown and / or stop. The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Web up – the operator from the touch screen operator interface, release the unwind brake to allow for simple webbing up of the machine.
BST Electronic Web guide
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Integral splice table with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Tape dispenser for splicing
- Silicone nip roller against a driven draw roller.
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it, reducing downtime.
- Fully adjustable to allow for different label stocks.
- The draw roller is driven by a 1.5Kw (2 hp) motor.
- 3 slitting knives
- Minimum slit width 13mm (0.51″)
- Lateral knife adjustment +/- 8mm (0.31″)
- Knife separation for PLR350 / PLR430 models
- Removable interlocked cutter guard
- Dual knife box configuration to allow for razor slitting to be also fitted
Turret Rewind – 3 Position
- Max rewind diameter: 340mm (13.38″)
- 3 x 76mm (3″) diameter quick-change air shafts (or 3 of customer choice)
- Servo driven.
- Automatic taper tension control – automatic tension control.
- Adjustable core positioning device – ensures accurate loading of cores onto the mandrel.
- Automatic roll ejection system – enables easy removal of the finished rolls by the operator
- Linear – metres
- Programmable auto slow down and stop when the count is reached
Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job setups – 100 jobs
Speed – 175 metres/minute – 575 feet/minute – dependent on material.
Quick release pneumatically operated nip roller for PLR350 / PLR430 models
Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
Modular Daco U350L 1m (40″) unwind
Nikka inspection camera
Rotary die station(s) for plain label production.
Lateral knife separation (rotary slitting) – 250mm wide models
Air mandrels – 19 to 76mm (¾” to 3″)
Additional razor / rotary slitting knives