Daco PLR250 / 350 / 430 Semi Automatic Turret Rewinder
PLR Semi automatic turret rewinder for the fast efficient rewinding of self adhesive labels with a web width of 250mm (10″), 350mm (13.75″) and 430mm (17"). - (UK Patent Number GB2584200)
The Daco PLR 3 spindle semi-automatic turret rewinder offers all the benefits of turret rewinding but with speedy makeready times, unlike conventional turret rewinders. This allows shorter runs to be produced both quickly and more efficiently.
Unlike traditional inspection slitter rewinders, where the machine is stopped for a considerable time while operators cut and re-apply the web to the cores, the PLR semi-automatic turret rewinder is only stopped for a few seconds while the turret indexes. New cores are applied to the rewind shaft while the machine is in production, the turret automatically cuts and applies the web to the new cores.
If further automation is required the Daco SVT fully automatic turret rewinder which is a servo-driven offline turret rewinder with label closure which increases productivity further.
Web width 250mm (10″), 350mm (13.75″) or 430mm (17″)
Daco PLR350 semi-automatic turret rewinder
- Maximum unwind diameter: 700mm (27.5″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Programmable end of roll function
- The user can program the roll end diameter – slowdown and / or stop. The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Web up – the operator from the touch screen operator interface, release the unwind brake to allow for simple webbing up of the machine.
BST Electronic Web guide
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Integral splice table with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Tape dispenser for splicing
- Silicone nip roller against a driven draw roller.
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it, reducing downtime.
- Fully adjustable to allow for different label stocks.
- The draw roller is driven by a 1.5Kw (2 hp) motor.
- 3 slitting knives
- Minimum slit width 13mm (0.51″)
- Lateral knife adjustment +/- 8mm (0.31″)
- Knife separation for PLR350 / PLR430 models
- Removable interlocked cutter guard
- Dual knife box configuration to allow for razor slitting to be also fitted
Turret Rewind – 3 Position
- Max rewind diameter: 340mm (13.38″)
- 3 x 76mm (3″) diameter quick-change air shafts (or 3 of customer choice)
- Servo driven.
- Automatic taper tension control – automatic tension control.
- Adjustable core positioning device – ensures accurate loading of cores onto the mandrel.
- Automatic roll ejection system – enables easy removal of the finished rolls by the operator
- Linear – metres
- Programmable auto slow down and stop when the count is reached
Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job setups – 100 jobs
Speed – 175 metres/minute – 575 feet/minute – dependent on material.
Quick release pneumatically operated nip roller for PLR350 / PLR430 models
Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
Modular Daco U350L 1m (40″) unwind
Nikka inspection camera
Rotary die station(s) for plain label production.
Lateral knife separation (rotary slitting) – 250mm wide models
Air mandrels – 19 to 76mm (¾” to 3″)
Additional razor / rotary slitting knives
No related news for this product...