Daco DTR Label Rewinder
DTR label rewinder is a highly efficient label rewinder with a web width of 350mm (13.75″) or 430mm (17″).
The Daco DTR label rewinder range was introduced as customers asked for a simple, low-cost label rewinder. A short and simple web path keeps wastage to an absolute minimum, and a wide range of options allow you to configure the machine to your exact requirements.
The machine base platform utilises air mandrels on the unwind and rewind; the machine has automatic taper tension control on the unwind and incorporates a programmable end of roll feature.
A choice of razor, rotary, or crush cut slitting is available dependent on the material being rewound.
The base machine design does not use a nip roller, so at no time is the face of the labels touched; this allows for delicate labels and stocks to be rewound. The machine is ideally suited for the rewinding of perforated labels, RFID’s and booklet / ecl labels.
Daco DTR350 label rewinder running a film / flexible packaging application
- Maximum unwind diameter: 700mm (27.5″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Automatic taper tension control
- End of roll function – The user can program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop – The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Fixed splicing table
- 1 Product rewind
- Maximum rewind diameter: 457mm (18″)
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel
- Labels in / labels out rewinding
- Linear – metres / feet
- Total Count
- Batch Count
- TLC – Total length count until reset by the operator
- Programmable auto slow down and stop when the count is reached.
Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job set ups – 100 jobs
Speed – 175 metres / minute – 575 feet / minute – dependent on material.
Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
BST electronic web guide with an ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials
BST electronic guided unwind
Bi directional rewinding – Forward / Rewinding
Razor slitting – 3 knives with lateral adjustment
Rotary slitting with lateral knife adjustment
Pneumatic web clamps for the standard splice table
Adjustable splice table with pneumatic web clamps
Dual product rewinds
Air rewind mandrels – 25 to 76mm (1 to 3″)