Daco DTR Label Rewinder
DTR label rewinder is a highly efficient label rewinder with a web width of 350mm (13.75″) or 430mm (17″).
The Daco DTR label rewinder range was introduced as customers were asking for a simple to use low cost label rewinder. A short and simple web path keeps wastage to an absolute minimum and a wide range of options allow you to configure the machine to your exact requirements.
The machine base platform utilises air mandrels on the unwind and rewind, the machine has automatic taper tension control on the unwind and also incorporates a programmable end of roll feature.
A choice of razor, rotary or crush cut slitting is available dependent on the material being rewound.
The base machine design does not use a nip roller so at no time is the face of the labels touched, this allows for delicate labels and stocks to be rewound. The machine is ideally suited for the rewinding of perforated labels, RFID’s and booklet / ecl labels.
Daco DTR350 label rewinder running a film / flexible packaging application
- Maximum unwind diameter: 457mm (18″)
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Taper tension control – No roll-followers or external sensors to be adjusted or maintained.
- Programmable end of roll function
- Splicing Table
- Fixed splicing facility
- 1 Product rewind
- Maximum rewind diameter: 457mm (18″)
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel
- Labels in / labels out rewinding
- Count Facility
- Linear – metres / feet
- Total Count
- Batch Count
- TLC – Total length count until reset by the operator
- Programmable auto slow down and stop when the count is reached.
- Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job set ups – 100 jobs
- Speed – 175 metres / minute – 575 feet / minute – dependent on material
- Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety
switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
- BST electronic web guide with an ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials
- BST electronic guided unwind
- Bi directional rewinding – Forward / Rewinding
- Razor slitting – 3 knives with lateral adjustment
- Rotary slitting with lateral knife adjustment
- Pneumatic web clamps for the standard splice table
- Adjustable splice table with pneumatic web clamps
- Dual product rewinds
- Air rewind mandrels – 25 to 76mm (1 to 3″)