Daco DTR350-DF Digital Label Rewinder
DTR350-DF Digital finishing label rewinder for the rewinding of digitally printed labels, with quick setup and a short web path.
The Daco DTR350-DF digital label slitter rewinder was introduced as customers were asking for a machine with very quick setup and a short web path to reduce wastage. With semi-rotary die cutting digital finishing lines becoming more complicated with the additional embellishments such as screen printing, cold & hot foiling and spot varnishes there is a need to produce larger rolls on the finishing line to reduce waste within the roll.
The Daco DTR-DF fills the gap in the market for a machine with web guidance, a short web path, inspection area, quick setup and a range of rewind mandrels to suit all label finishing applications.
The DTR-DF uses a Merobel electromagnet particle brake for the unwind with automatic taper tension control, the steered unwind utilises a BST web guidance system with a ultrasonic sensor ensuring your finished rolls a perfectly rewound on to a range of air mandrel ranging from 25mm (1″) to 76mm (3″).
The colour touch screen makes the machine both interactive and user friendly.
Web width 350mm (13.75″)
- Maximum unwind diameter: 457mm (18″).
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel.
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake.
- Taper tension control – No roll-followers or external sensors to be adjusted or maintained.
- Programmable end of roll function
- Web up – the operator can at the touch of a button on the touch screen control, release the unwind brake to allow easy web insertion.
- BST Electronic Web Guidance
- Steered unwind.
- Ultrasonic sensor
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction
- Splicing Table
- Fixed splicing facility with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Razor Slitting
- 3 knives
- 10mm (0.383″) minimum slit width
- Lateral adjustment.
- 1 Product rewind.
- Maximum rewind diameter: 457mm (18″).
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel.
- Label in / labels out rewinding.
- Count Facility
- Linear – metres & feet
- Total count
- Batch count
- TLC – Total length count until reset by the operator
- Colour touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job set ups – 100 jobs
- Speed – 175 metres / minute (575 feet / minute) – dependent on material
- Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
- Rewind mandrels – 25mm (1″) to 76mm (3″).
- Additional razor slitting knives.
Video / Gallery
No documents available at the moment