Daco DP350 Digital Inkjet Label Press
The Daco DP350 is a very flexible platform for the mounting of inkjet systems from various manufacturers. The DP350 as standard is a roll to roll machine but is truly modular and can be manufactured with full and semi-rotary die cutting.
The Daco DP350 digital inkjet label press is a modular digital inkjet label press/inkjet web transport platform. It is the ideal solution to mount virtually any make and model of UV inkjet printing systems. We have experience in the fitting of Inkjet Solutions i-JET600 LABEL, Memjet based systems and the Domino K600I UV inkjet systems with GEW UV drying.
The platform in its basic form has 700mm (27.5”) unwind and rewinds with the option to add inline slitting, die-cutting options (full and semi-rotary), web cleaning and corona treatment.
- Maximum unwind diameter: 700mm (27.5″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Automatic taper tension control
- End of roll function – The user can program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop – The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Web up – the operator can, at the touch of a button on the touch screen operator interface, release the unwind brake to allow for easier webbing up of the machine.
- Web guide
- BST electronic web guide.
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Draw Head
- Pneumatically operated silicone nip roller against a driven draw roller.
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it, reducing downtime.
- Fully adjustable via a regulator and gauge.
- On / off feature to allow for easy webbing up of the machine.
- Interlocked so that the machine cannot be started with the nip roller off.
- 1 Product rewind
- Maximum rewind diameter: 700mm (27.5″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter with quick-change air shaft
- Automatic taper tension control
- Servo driven rewind
- Quick change air mandrels. The mandrel size is selected on the touch screen and is electronically compensated for, so there are no gears to change.
- Count Facility
- Linear – metres & feet
- Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job setups – 100 jobs (for converting & rewind setting only)
- Inkjet Solutions – i-JET600 LABEL CMYK – COLOUR INKJET PRINTER SERIES
- Available print widths 108mm, 220mm and 332mm
- Full variable data printing as standard. (Bar-coding, QR codes, date, batch numbering and variable PDF)
- 300 x 600dpi at 150m/m
- 480 x 600dpi at 110m/m
- 600 x 600dpi at 75m/m
- Four colour process (CMYK), plus white (water-based or UV).
- Printing, processing, and converting all-in-one-pass technology, in partnership with Daco Solutions.
- Inkjet Solutions – i-JET600 LABEL MONOCHROME INKJET PRINTER SERIES
- Inkjet Solutions i-JET600 LABEL series of industrial inkjet printers have been built utilising Kyocera’s piezo ‘Drop On Demand’ (DOD) print head technology. Integrated into our i-JET600 LABEL series of inkjet printers we deliver high-speed, high-quality variable data Solutions
- Our Versatile variable data software package enables you to effortlessly create barcodes, 2D codes including QR codes, date (in any format), batch numbering and print onto your labels, tags, direct mail, security products and forms with minimum set up time.
- Create your variable data directly from database packages such as Access, Excel, dBase, XML and HTML files.
- Inkjet Solutions i-JET600 LABEL series includes a highly specified ink handling system enabling ink recirculation, de-airing purge and degassing as standard. All of which decreases downtime and rejected products due to blocked nozzles.
- The i-JET600 LABEL series has been built with operators in mind with virtually no consumables (apart from ink) required for the i-JET series of industrial inkjet modules to run reliably.
- Available in print widths up to 544mm.
- Print speeds of up to 200mpm depending on the module type.
- Slitting Module
- Rotary scissor slitting
- Razor slitting
- Crush cut slitting
- Die Cutting
- Full rotary die-cutting
- Semi-rotary die-cutting
- U350L 1m (40”) unwind module
- Flexo Printing Module
- Pre-coat Flexo Printing Module
- Web cleaner
- Corona Treater
- Turret rewinding options