Table Top Slitter Rewinder – Daco DT250
The Daco DT250 table top slitter rewinder is a cost effective, high performance, operator friendly, compact and robust label slitting machine.
The compact size of the table top slitter rewinder and short web path keeps wastage to a minimum, the fully adjustable silicone covered nip drive roller helps to keep down time to a minimum as labels cannot attach themselves to the roller. The DT250 has accurate tension control through the use of a pneumatic unwind brake which is infinitely variable and a servo driven rewind.
Quick set rotary slitting with on the run lateral adjustment is fitted as standard, the slitting knives can be set with the web in position unlike some cartridge systems. A splice table makes web splices both simple and quick. Quick change air mandrels for the product rewind ensure that cores a gripped firmly.
The DT250 label slitter incorporates features normally found on larger more expensive inspection / slitting machinery but there is a range of options to increase the flexibility of the slitter rewinder further.
The machine is designed for the slitting and rewinding of die cut self adhesive labels with the rotary slitting or for shorter runs optional razor slitting can be fitted.
The Daco DT250 is part of the table top range of equipment and the DT250 can be fitted with a rotary die station for plain label production, see the Daco DTD250.
Standard Features of the Table Top Slitter Rewinder – Daco DT250
- Maximum unwind diameter: 450mm (18″)
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel
- Servo driven
- Splice Table – Makes web splicing easier and quicker
- Draw Head
- Silicone nip roller against a driven draw roller ensures constant tension
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it reducing down time
- Fully adjustable to allow for different label stocks
- The draw roller is driven by a 1.5Kw (2 hp) motor
- 3 quick set rotary scissor slitting knives (shear knife)
- Minimum slit width: 13mm (0.51″)
- Lateral knife adjustment: +/- 8mm (0.31″)
- Removable interlocked cutter guard for easy access to the slitting knives and anvils
- 1 Product rewind
- Maximum rewind diameter: 360mm (14″)
- 76mm (3″) quick change air mandrel
- Servo driven rewind
- Count Facility
- Linear – metres
- Programmable auto slow down and stop when the count is reached
- Auto reset counter
- Speed – 175 metres / minute – 575 feet / minute – dependent on material
- Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
- Unwind backing disc
- BST Electronic web guide with an ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Pneumatic web clamps for the splice table
- Lateral knife separation (rotary slitting)
- Labels in / labels out rewinding
- Dual product rewinds
- Air mandrels – 25 to 76mm (1 to 3″)
- Razor slitting – with on the run lateral adjustment and a 10mm (0.39″) minimum slit width
- Rotary die station for plain label production
- Additional rotary slitting knives