Daco PLR350 Semi-Automatic Turret Rewinder
Web width 350mm
- Maximum unwind diameter: 700mm (27.5″)
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Automatic taper tension control
- End of roll function – The user is able to program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop – The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Web guide
- BST electronic web guide.
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Integral splice table with pneumatic web clamps.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Draw Head
- Silicone nip roller against a driven draw roller.
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it reducing down time.
- Fully adjustable to allow for different label stocks.
- The draw roller is driven by a 1.5Kw (2 hp) motor.
- 3 quick set rotary scissor slitting knives (shear knife).
- Minimum slit width: 13mm (0.51″)
- Lateral knife adjustment: +/- 8mm (0.31″)
- Removable interlocked cutter guard for easy access to the slitting knives and anvils.
- Turret Rewind – 3 Position
- Max rewind diameter: 250mm (10″)
- Merobel electromagnetic particle clutch.
- Automatic taper tension control.
- Adjustable core positioning device – ensures accurate loading of cores onto the mandrel.
- Automatic roll ejection system – enables easy removal of the finished rolls by the operator
- Count Facility
- Linear – metres
- Programmable auto slow down and stop when the count is reached
- Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Speed – 150 metres / minute – 492 feet / minute – dependent on material
25mm air mandrels
44mm air mandrels
76mm air mandrels
Year Of Manufacture: September 2012
Serial Number: 12090237
The machine will be available middle of October 2018 and can be seen in production.