Daco DTR350-DF Digital Label Rewinder
The Daco DTR350-DF digital label slitter rewinder was introduced as customers were asking for a machine with very quick setup and a short web path to reduce wastage. With semi-rotary die cutting digital finishing lines becoming more complicated with the additional embellishments such as screen printing, cold & hot foiling and spot varnishes there is a need to produce larger rolls on the finishing line to reduce waste within the roll.
The Daco DTR-DF fills the gap in the market for a machine with web guidance, a short web path, inspection area, quick setup and a range of rewind mandrels to suit all label finishing applications.
The DTR-DF uses a Merobel electromagnet particle brake for the unwind with automatic taper tension control, the steered unwind utilises a BST web guidance system with a ultrasonic sensor ensuring your finished rolls a perfectly rewound on to a range of air mandrel ranging from 25mm (1″) to 76mm (3″).
The colour touch screen makes the machine both interactive and user friendly.
Web width 350mm (13.75″)
Standard Features of the Daco DTR350-DF Digital Label Rewinder
- Maximum unwind diameter: 457mm (18″).
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel.
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake.
- Taper tension control – No roll-followers or external sensors to be adjusted or maintained.
- Programmable end of roll function
- Web up – the operator can at the touch of a button on the touch screen control, release the unwind brake to allow easy web insertion.
- BST Electronic Web Guidance
- Steered unwind.
- Ultrasonic sensor
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction
- Splicing Table
- Fixed splicing facility with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Razor Slitting
- 3 knives
- 10mm (0.383″) minimum slit width
- Lateral adjustment.
- 1 Product rewind.
- Maximum rewind diameter: 457mm (18″).
- 76mm (3″) air mandrel.
- Label in / labels out rewinding.
- Count Facility
- Linear – metres & feet
- Total count
- Batch count
- TLC – Total length count until reset by the operator
- Colour touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job set ups – 100 jobs
- Speed – 175 metres / minute (575 feet / minute) – dependent on material
- Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
- Upgrade to floor standing cabinet / main plate.
- Dual product rewinds.
- Rewind mandrels – 25mm (1″) to 76mm (3″).
- Additional razor slitting knives.