Daco D350R Digital Converting and Finishing System
D350R rotary die cutter is a small compact converting and finishing machine for digital labels. With quick and easy setup, a short web path make it the ideal machine for digital label finishing. Available as a 350mm (13.75″) web and with a host of options including laminating.
The Daco D350R is a stand-alone, modular converting and finishing solution specifically designed to make short-run digital label conversion and finishing both simple and cost effective.
The Daco D350R is manufactured with a 700mm (27.5″) product unwind, full rotary servo driven die station, matrix rewind and a single prodcut rewind. The machine offers both flexibility and high performance. Its design includes a quick make ready rotary scissor slitting box and colour touch screen HMI operator interface for quick and easy job setups.
Both the rewind and unwind tensions are fully and independently adjustable and have taper tension control as standard. The unwind also has a programmable end of roll function, which allows the operator to select an end of roll diameter. The Daco D350R is equipped with a single rotary die station using the latest in servo drive technology enabling a cutting accuracy of 0.25mm (0.010″) at a constant running speed.
- Web width 350mm (13.75″)
- Maximum unwind diameter: 762mm (30″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter air shaft
- Merobel electromagnetic particle brake
- Automatic taper tension control
- End of roll function – The user is able to program the roll end diameter – slowdown and/or stop – The system does not use any roll followers or external sensors that can be damaged at roll changes. The diameter is programmed from the touch screen operator interface.
- Web up – the operator can, at the touch of a button on the touch screen operator interface, release the unwind brake to allow for easier webbing up of the machine.
- Die Station
- Die cut to register servo drive system – With an accuracy of 0.25mm (0.010″).
- 10″-18″ die repeats.
- Rotometrics through hardened anvil – 120T – 15″ repeat.
- Precision ground 20mm (0.78″) thick die plates.
- Gearing – 1/8 cp, 20 degree pressure angle.
- Lateral die adjustment.
- Fully adjustable driven capstan roller.
- Matrix / Waste Rewind – 609mm (24″) diameter.
- 76mm (3″) mechanical mandrel for waste rewind.
- Web guide
- BST electronic web guide.
- Ultrasonic sensor – enables guiding of opaque and clear materials.
- Adjustable web guide sensor.
- +/- 25mm (1″) correction.
- Integral splice table with pneumatic interlocked web clamps.
- Draw Head
- Pneumatically operated silicone nip roller against a driven draw roller.
- The silicone nip roller does not allow labels to attach themselves to it reducing down time.
- Fully adjustable via a regulator and gauge.
- On / off feature to allow for easy webbing up of the machine.
- Interlocked so that the machine can not be started with the nip roller off.
- The draw roller is driven by a 1.5Kw (2 hp) motor to isolate the unwind tension from the rewind.
- 3 rotary scissor slitting knives (shear knife).
- Knife separation – Allows for easy setting of the knife and anvil with the web in place.
- Minimum slit width: 13mm (0.51″)
- Lateral knife adjustment: +/- 5mm (0.196″)
- 1 Product rewind
- Max rewind diameter: 457mm (18″)
- 76mm (3″) diameter with quick change air shaft
- Automatic taper tension control
- Servo driven rewind
- Labels in / labels out rewinding
- The mandrels are quick change. The mandrel size is selected on the touch screen and is electronically compensated for, so there are no gears to change.
- Count Facility
- Linear – metres & feet
- Colour Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Highlights machine status, error messages and warnings
- Counting options
- Tension settings
- Job storage allows for easy & quick job set ups – 100 jobs
- Speed – 130 metres / minute – 426 feet / minute – dependent on material
- Run Hour Meter
- Solid construction – built on a 3mm (0.118″) cabinet with a precision ground steel 16mm (0.62″) main plate.
- Conforms to CE regulations and all circuits use dual channel safety switches, which are continuously monitored using a certified safety relay.
- Flexographic printing / coating station (Daco DF350R)
- Closed loop tension control for the unwind
- Matrix stripping bar
- Razor slitting – with on the run lateral adjustment and a 10mm (0.39″) minimum slit width.
- Foot pedal to jog the machine (assists in webbing up the machine)
- Air mandrels – 25 to 76mm (1 to 3″)
- Daco DBS350 back scorer – enables edge trim to be wound with the waste matrix.
- RotoMetrics Hydra Jack– die pressure guages for accurate setting and monitoring of die pressure settings.
- RotoMetrics magnetic die cylinders.
- Laminating – self wound or with carrier
- Additional rotary slitting knives
Video / Gallery
No videos available at the moment
No documents available at the moment