About Daco Solutions Ltd.
Who Are We ?
One of Europe’s leading manufacturers of slitter rewinders, inspection rewinders, turret rewinders, rotary die cutters and bespoke equipment for the label printing, narrow web and converting industry. Daco Solutions Ltd have been successfully installing their equipment into companies of all sizes from SME’s (Small Medium Enterprises) to Blue Chip companies throughout the World.
Where Are We ?
Located in the old market town of Beverley, East Yorkshire, England, yet just minutes from the motorway network, Daco Solutions Ltd operates from modern premises incorporating their manufacturing, servicing and sales departments together with extensive warehousing facilities.
Why Use Daco Solutions Ltd ?
With many years experience in the manufacture and sales of rewinding and rotary die cutting equipment, Daco Solutions Ltd skilled team of friendly personnel can provide fast responses and technical expertise, whilst our World-wide network provides on site product demonstrations and competent advice in order to achieve the best, most cost effective solution to your needs.
- All machinery is CE-Marked and issued with Test Certification and Declaration of Conformity.
- Full installation, training, servicing and maintenance back-up.
- 90% of all components are manufactured in house enabling us to keep control of quality.
- Component parts for many models are kept in stock for quick despatch.
- Some models ex-stock for immediate delivery.
- Numerous options are available for all of our models enabling you to configure a machine to suit your particular requirements.
- Equipment can be custom-built to suit your particular application.
Daco Solutions Ltd product range includes cost effective entry level machinery to high speed high volume equipment. Our range of equipment is designed in modules so that the machinery purchased can be upgraded at a later date. This enables clients to keep pace with any future developments within the industry or to add additional features to their existing machine.
Daco Solutions Ltd products are designed to provide a long trouble free working life. However, in the unlikely event that a fault should occur, Daco Solutions personnel are always on hand to offer assistance. All our service personnel are highly qualified with many years experience of working with our products.
Our Technical Services Include:
- A team of highly professional, fully equipped Daco Solutions Ltd trained service engineers providing prompt national breakdown coverage identifying faults and acting without delay in rectifying any problems.
- In addition to our mobile network, our in-house technicians can often diagnose the causes of faults without a site visit being required, thus preventing downtime. Component parts for all models are kept in stock and are available for immediate dispatch.
- Technical data covering all models and all individual projects is held in our offices to enable this information to be drawn upon when required.
As with all mechanical equipment, regular maintenance is recommended to ensure that the equipment remains in optimum working condition and that all safety features are functioning satisfactorily. A maintenance contract can be offered to meet these requirements.